Bystronic ByStar 4020 cutting laser is extremely versatile. In addition to flat materials, tubes and profiles can also be processed by our laser cutting system. The Bystar is the most efficient laser in the marketplace.
- Processing capability of sheet metal up to 6' 6" x 13'
- Processed metal can be cut up to 1" carbon steel and 1" stainless steel
- Custom parts, cutting plans and bending programs with a push
of a button
- Fully automated material feed
Catalytic Combustion employs certified welders and robotic welders. This combination of expertise and accuracy means that we can consistently provide our customers with top-quality welded parts. From simple spot-welds to complex assemblies, we can produce quality weldments in aluminum, carbon steel, and stainless steel.
- Robotic Welding Station
- Aluminum, Carbon and Stainless Steel
- MIG, TIG and STICK
- 10 Welding Stations
- AWS D1.1 Certification
- AWS D1.6 Certification
- ASME Sec. 9 Gas Pipe Certification
Catalytic Combustion's state-of-the-art Bystronic press brake improves bending capabilities by increasing production efficiency and flexibility. Premium work piece quality from the first to the last bending operation.
- Six axis back gauge provides solutions for even the most complex bending geometries.
- Efficient volume production as well as small lot size production.
- Press force of 250 metric tons with bending lengths up to 12 feet.
- Time-saving touch screen control, interactive interfaces and set up plans that can be drawn in minutes.
- 3D simulations of the bending process
Catalytic Combustion has Davi 4 roll CNC roller capabilities.
- 60" Maximum Width
- 1/4" Maximum Material Thickness
- 8" Minimum Diameter
Flexible Design & UL 508A Panel Certified Panel Shop
If you already have engineered drawing files we can download them directly into our system, saving time and increasing the efficiency of the production process. We can also start with your sketches, samples or ideas and use our advanced Solidworks system to create production-ready SW files.