Are you a chemical engineer interested in truly applying your technical skills? Come work with an emissions control company that’s making a difference in the world and wants you to be successful in work/life balance, the community & the environment. Our location allows you to live the country life you’ve dreamed of with a vibrant city just a short commute away.
Location: Bloomer, WI
Join Our Team & Enjoy:
- We have negotiated a $5 co-pay for ALL employees & their families to enjoy WI-wide access to over 40 clinics! This includes Urgent Care, Primary Care & Physical Therapy.
- Competitive Insurance Benefits, including major medical plan w/HSA
- 401K, Enroll @ 6 Months, 5% Current Match + Immediate Vesting
- Sparkling Work Environment & Modern Equipment too!
- Annual Performance Appraisal w/Wage Reviews
- Employee Appreciation Events & Gifts
- Much more!
Interesting Work in Your Field:
This is a cross functional role where you will have the opportunity to perform multiple engineering tasks such as design engineer, product engineer, process engineer, and tech service engineer with the ability to focus in on your strengths.
- Interacting with CCC sales staff and customers to understand requirements and specifications to recommended application specific solutions.
- Performing engineering design for air emissions control systems.
- Preparing cost estimates and commercial proposals to present to customers.
- Developing and improving all aspects of reactor modelling.
- Interacting with suppliers to select appropriate components and equipment for products and manufacturing processes.
- Participate in new product development and continuous improvement of existing products.
- Work with mechanical and electrical designers and manufacturing staff to commercialize new products.
- Develop catalyst manufacturing processes to commercialize new products and continuously improve current processes.
- Applying engineering principles to troubleshoot and resolve customer application requirements and installed product operation.
- Occasional travel (10%).
Your Skills Should Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent engineering program.
- Ability to apply engineering principles to solve complex problems.
- Strong organizational skills to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills to work effectively with internal teams as well as suppliers and customers.
- Deal effectively with time pressures, stress, and change.
The successful candidate should be self-motivated, well-spoken, and able to present a positive personal image.
Visit our website at www.catalyticcombustion.com to download an application or apply on-line.
EOE- including disability/vets