Location: Wisconsin, USA
Catalytic Combustion Corporation located in Bloomer, Wisconsin is seeking to fill a Controller position. The Controller will be responsible for all core financial, administrative and purchasing functions of the company. The ideal candidate will have the desire and drive to grow into the CFO position within 2-3 years. Applies generally accepted accounting principles to account for and analyze financial information. Uses good business judgment to make recommendations to President on improving profitability, financial, operational, and administrative matters.
- Responsibility for understanding the economics of the company’s operations; makes sure the company is operating within those parameters while growing revenues and profitability; working with Product Managers on inventory, cash flow, AR terms, equipment purchasing;
- Works closely with President to maintain good banking relationships, cash management and secure financing as needed;
- Assisting in setting the strategic direction of the company;
- Clearly communicating meaningful financial and operating metrics of the business to provide data driven insight into areas of risk and opportunity for the company;
- Overseeing Company insurance requirements;
- Reviewing project contracts and terms with Product Managers;
- Supervising accounting operation and processes;
- Managing the annual budget and forecast;
Four-year degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance or closely related field required. CPA preferred. Minimum of 2 to 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experience in a financial management and accounting in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience includes legal, audit, compliance, budget and resource development.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities, proposing new ways of creating efficiencies and guiding investment in people and systems.
- Exercise good business judgement in making daily operating decisions with long term interests in mind of the company
- Maintain confidential business information and meeting deadlines that can frequently change
- Communicate both verbally and in writing
- Be able to deal effectively and professionally with a variety of people and situations.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits including health, life, disability, near site clinic, flexible spending plan, 401K, paid time off and profit-sharing plan. Please submit application and resume with cover letter via our website at www.catalyticcombustion.com/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.