This position will be responsible for supporting customers from quoting through invoicing.
Location: Bloomer, WI
- Entering and updating quotes into ERP system;
- Setting up new customers;
- Entering and updating orders into ERP system;
- Generating invoices and credits;
- Assisting the Quality Manager with maintaining customer feedback, RMA tracking, delivery performance monitoring;
- Shipment coordination with the customer;
- General customer support;
- The ability to cross-train to assist other product lines during peak times.
- Two-year business or technical degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Very well organized and detail orientated
- Ability to work with and assist sales, engineering and production staff
- 1-2 of experience years working in an office setting
- Intermediate computers skills and experience with MS Office.
Competitive wage, paid time off with flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K match, flexible spending plan. Lots of extras! Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status