TIG Welder- 2nd Shift
This position will be responsible for assembling and welding components into small assemblies.
Openings: 2nd shift M-Th 4:00 PM-2:00 AM, OT as needed, $2/hr shift differential
Location: 709 21st Avenue, Bloomer
- Assembling and welding components into small assemblies
- Demonstrate an aptitude in high production TIG welding processes on stainless steel material
- Basic welding experience and math skills
- Experience reading and using blue prints
- Familiarity with metal fabrication methods
- Having a mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs repetitively, up to 30 lbs sporadically
- Perform repetitive tasks
- Experience driving forklift a plus
Competitive wage, profit sharing plan, paid time off with NEW flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K, flexible spending plan, profit sharing plan. Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.