Laser/Press Brake Operator- 2nd & Weekend Shift
Sets-up and operates a Bystronic laser or press brakes, grinds and deburrs parts as needed. Willing to cross train on other operations including machining equipment.
- 2nd Shift: M-Th 4:30 PM -2:30 AM OT on Friday as needed. Shift differential of $2/hr.
- Weekend Shift: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 6 AM-6 PM. Work 36 hours and get paid for 40 hours plus a $2/hr shift differential.
Location: 311 Riggs Street, Bloomer
- Prepare and setup of necessary tools and equipment for laser cutting jobs.
- Cut parts in accordance with specifications.
- Prepare and setup of necessary tools and equipment for bending jobs.
- Bend parts in accordance with specifications.
- Propose potential quality or productivity enhancements i.e. continual improvements.
- Review parts to ensure accuracy against drawings & BOMs.
- Ability to identify different types of metal.
- Strong computer skills
- Math skills and blue print use
- Metal fabrication methods, and mechanical aptitude are required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate overhead cranes, forklifts and other equipment
Competitive wage with opportunities for increases throughout your first year, paid time off, flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K, flexible spending plan. Very clean work environment. Opportunities to advance skills by learning nesting and programming functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Apply Online