Production Painter- 2nd Shift
This position will be responsible for operating a spray painter or spray cans to apply industrial paint finishes on metal products.
Openings: 2nd shift M-Th 4:30 PM-2:30 AM, OT as needed, $2/hr shift differential
Location: 311 Riggs Street, Bloomer
- Prepares surfaces and applies industrial paint
- Cleans and maintains painting equipment including spray booth
- Performs quality checks after applying paint
- Pass a respirator fit test and exam
- Wear PPE including Tyvek suit or painting coveralls
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs repetitively, up to 30 lbs sporadically
- Perform repetitive tasks
- Use a pallet jack and forklift
- Basic computer skills
Competitive wage, profit sharing plan, paid time off with NEW flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K, flexible spending plan, profit sharing plan. Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran statusApply Online