Are you looking for variety in your next career position? Would you like to use your expertise to work with electrical components and evaluating electrical systems? Do you have leadership skills to use, to lead a great team of Electrical Engineers? We have the perfect career for you!
Location: Bloomer, WI
Join Our Team & Enjoy
- We have negotiated a $5 co-pay for ALL employees & their families to enjoy WI-wide access to over 40 clinics! This includes Urgent Care, Primary Care & Physical Therapy.
- Competitive Insurance Benefits, including major medical plan w/HSA
- 401K, Enroll @ 6 Months, 5% Current Match + Immediate Vesting
- Sparkling Work Environment & Modern Equipment too!
- Annual Performance Appraisal w/Wage Reviews
- Employee Appreciation Events & Gifts
- Much more!
Interesting Work in Your Field;
- Leading Electrical Engineer team who design and develop electrical components
- Evaluate electrical systems, products and components by designing and conducting research
- Resolving technical problems and communicate in a high pressure time sensitive customer environment
- Prepares, reviews and provides project documentation for conformity and quality assurance
- Developing new techniques and improving processes, materials or products
- Provide trouble shooting support
Your Skills Should Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience working in engineering teams preferably in a manufacturing company.
- Knowledge of gas fired burners, PLC based controls, HMI’s and mechanical and electrical instrumentation is preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Experience in engineering, relay logic, PLC controller operation and programming, AC power distribution and current understanding of NEC/UL codes
- Familiarity with catalytic air pollution control technology and/or technology for the control of sound emissions from engines is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of computer applications including Solidworks, and AutoCAD Electrical
The successful candidate should be self-motivated, well-spoken and able to present a positive personal image.
Visit our website at www.catalyticcombustion.com to download an application or apply on-line.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Have a question?
If you need assistance seeking a job opportunity at Catalytic Combustion, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (715) 568-2882 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer – This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.