Electrical Design & Controls Manager
Are you looking for variety in your next career position? Would you like to use your expertise to work with electrical components and evaluating electrical systems? Do you have leadership skills to use, to lead a great team of Electrical Engineers? We have the perfect career for you!
Join Our Work Family & Enjoy:
- Unique Healthcare Options
- Company Paid Life and ST & LT Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance Options
- 2 Weeks Vacation Annually right off the bat!
- 401K, Enroll @ 6 Months, 4% Current Match + Immediate Vesting
- Clean Work Environment w/Modern Equipment
- Annual Performance Appraisal w/Wage Reviews
- Employee Appreciation Events & Gifts
- Much more!
Interesting Work in Your Field;
- Leading Electrical Engineer team who design and develop electrical components
- Evaluate electrical systems, products and components by designing and conducting research
- Resolving technical problems and communicate in a high pressure time sensitive customer environment
- Prepares, reviews and provides project documentation for conformity and quality assurance
- Developing new techniques and improving processes, materials or products
- Provide trouble shooting support
Your Skills Should Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience working in engineering teams preferably in a manufacturing company.
- Knowledge of gas fired burners, PLC based controls, HMI’s and mechanical and electrical instrumentation is preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Experience in engineering, relay logic, PLC controller operation and programming, AC power distribution and current understanding of NEC/UL codes
- Familiarity with catalytic air pollution control technology and/or technology for the control of sound emissions from engines is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of computer applications including Solidworks, and AutoCAD Electrical
The successful candidate should be self-motivated, well-spoken and able to present a positive personal image.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits including health, life, disability, near site clinic, flexible spending plan, 401K and paid time off.
EOE- including disability/vets