This position will be responsible for layout and wiring of electrical control panels, system wiring for environmental and industrial VOC abatement equipment, troubleshooting and maintenance on production equipment and facilities.
Location: Bloomer, WI
- Review electrical prints and wire control panels to UL specs
- System wiring and interfacing of panels and components
- Maintain inventory stock
- Issue and receive parts into inventory
Completion of 2 years of industrial electricity, electronics or related courses and 1-3 years previous experience desired
- Experience using MS Office including MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Follow verbal and written instructions
- Read and interpret drawings and blueprints
- Problem solving and organizations skills
- Able to read measuring tool such as calipers and tape measures.
- Knowledge of UL/NEC codes desired.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and stand for long periods of time
Competitive wage, paid time off with flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K match, flexible spending plan. Lots of extras! Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status