Seeking an individual to provide PLC and HMI software development, commissioning and support active product installations. Work is done predominately using Rockwell/Allen Bradley, Siemens and Proface. You will work in a cross functional team developing and debugging equipment to achieve quality products.
Location: 311 Riggs Street, Bloomer
- Designing and improving PLC & HMI Software for control systems
- VFD knowledge and configuration
- PID loop control with feedback
- Assisting in the development of new business proposals
- Develop operation manuals
- Analyzing data and presenting findings in written reports
- Provide technical support and customer training
- Associate Degree in electro-mechanical, or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience with PLC process control
- Ability to travel 10-20%
- Knowledge of controls networks IP, Modbus and SCADA systems
- P&ID, control narrative interpretation a plus
The successful candidate should be self-motivated, well-spoken and able to present a positive personal image.
Competitive wage and benefits including PTO, profit sharing rewards program, health, dental, life, disability, 401K, flexible spending plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Apply Online