Supply Chain Manager
Responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the supply chain activities like purchasing, inventory controls, shipping and receiving.
Location: 311 Riggs Street, Bloomer
- Maintain relationships and negotiate with suppliers
- Identify and establish key supplier qualifications including foreign and complex products and processes
- Lead the design, development and implementation of work flows and continuous improvements in the supply chain management
- Purchase technical and key items for the company
- Forecasting with sales department to establish future orders and inventory
- Negotiating pricing with freight companies
- Works to reduce slow moving and obsolete inventory
- Occasional international travel
- 4 year degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 5 years of purchasing, supply chain and/ or inventory management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent organization and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding ERP software and establishing order points and forecasting as it relates to inventory
Competitive wage, profit sharing plan, paid time off with NEW flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K, flexible spending plan, profit sharing plan. Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status