Responsible for the supervision of daily manufacturing operations to ensure customer requirements are met or exceeded. This position will spend a majority of the time on the production floor performing manufacturing duties.
Openings: Weekend Shift Friday-Sunday 6:00 AM-6:00 PM
Location: 311 Riggs Street, Bloomer
- Ensures staff is working safely by setting and enforcing safety policies
- Directs the activities of employees engaged in production work
- Sets the work schedule and places employees in appropriate workstations to complete work needed
- Troubleshoots solutions to production problems
- Coordinates with engineering the release of projects and products to production
- Perform manufacturing duties on the production floor
- An Associate degree or B.S in Manufacturing or related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working with fabrication and welding techniques preferred
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
Competitive wage, profit sharing plan, paid time off with NEW flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K, flexible spending plan, profit sharing plan. Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.