Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and preventative maintenance systems and processes.
- Perform mechanic skills to change fluids, hoses, bulbs, filters and other maintenance items
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Establish, assemble and document preventative maintenance programs, checklists and other instructions
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Assist with new equipment installations and upgrades.
- Managing company vehicle maintenance programs and coordination.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs needed during production times.
- 2 year degree in Industrial Mechanical or equivalent technical training or related field.
- 1-3 years previous work experience in related field
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have strong technical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills including experience with MS Office
Competitive wage, profit sharing plan, paid time off with NEW flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K, flexible spending plan, profit sharing plan. Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.