Customer Service Rep
Catalytic Combustion Corporation is seeking a well-organized, detail-oriented Customer Service Representative. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting customers from quoting through invoicing.
Essential functions include:
- Entering and updating quotes into ERP system;
- Setting up new customers;
- Entering and updating orders into ERP system;
- Generating invoices and credits;
- Assisting the Quality Manager with maintaining customer feedback, RMA tracking, delivery performance monitoring;
- Shipment coordination with the customer;
- General customer support;
- The ability to cross-train to assist other product lines during peak times.
Requirements include a two-year business or technical degree or equivalent experience working in a manufacturing environment, the ability to work with a variety of positions from Sales to Engineering to Production and 1-2 years of experience working in an office environment with practical experience using Microsoft Office. Standard hours are M-F 8 AM-5 PM.
We offer a competitive wage along with benefits including health, life, disability, 401K, paid time off, flexible spending plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Apply Online