Laser Operator-1st Shift
This position sets-up, selects and is responsible for laser cutting operations to produce parts to meet or exceed customer requirements.
Openings: 1st shift M-Th 6:00 AM-4:30 PM, OT as needed.
Location: 311 Riggs Street, Bloomer
- Prepare and setup of necessary tools and equipment for laser cutting jobs
- Cut parts in accordance with specifications
- Propose potential quality or productivity enhancements i.e. continual improvements
- Review parts to ensure accuracy against drawings & BOMs
- Ability to identify different types of metal
- Willing to cross train on other areas
- Strong computer skills
- Math skills and blue print use
- Metal fabrication methods, and mechanical aptitude are required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate overhead cranes, forklifts and other equipment
Competitive wage, paid time off with NEW flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K, flexible spending plan. Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.