Welder- Exhaust- 1st Shift
This position will be responsible for assembling, welding components into small assemblies.
Openings: 1st shift M-Th 6:00 AM- 4:30 PM, OT as needed.
Location: 311 Riggs Street, Bloomer
- Assembling, welding components into small assemblies
- Demonstrating an aptitude in high production rate MIG welding processes on carbon steel material
- Basic welding experience and math skills
- Experience reading and using blue prints
- Familiarity with metal fabrication methods
- Having a mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs repetitively, up to 30 lbs sporadically
- Perform repetitive tasks
- Use a pallet jack
- Retrieve fixtures and components from shelving and bins weighing up to 30 lbs from floor level up to 5’ high
- Experience driving forklifts a plus
Competitive wage, profit sharing plan, paid time off with NEW flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K, flexible spending plan, profit sharing plan. Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran statusApply Online