Seeking an individual to respond to the needs of customers by performing numerous duties pertaining to installation, startup, training, service calls, maintenance and repair of OEM equipment. Up to 50% travel.
- System wiring and testing
- PLC, VFD and Controller programming
- PID loop configuration and tuning
- Troubleshooting, maintaining and servicing a wide array of mechanical and electrical equipment and systems;
- In-house equipment testing
- Technical phone support
- Operating manual preparation
- Electrical panel fabrication
- Spare parts order processing.
- Associate Degree in electro-mechanical, electronics, robotics or equivalent technical or military training
- Programming knowledge of PLC and Operator Interface equipment
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Ability to read process and instrumentation diagrams
- Ability to communicate technical information over the phone, in writing and in person
- Familiarity with Windows, Word and Excel
- Must also possess a valid driver’s license
- Requires travel to customer’s site by company/rental vehicles or airline travel
- The job will require domestic and international travel, overtime, working weekends, and may require extended long stays on the job site to complete the job.
The successful candidate should be self-motivated, well-spoken and able to present a positive personal image.
Competitive wage, paid time off with NEW flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K, flexible spending plan. Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Apply Online