Prepare and maintain drawings and work order masters used for manufacturing, conceptual designs for new products, development of designs for tooling and fixtures for manufacturing.
Location: 311 Riggs street, Bloomer
- Review project specifications
- Preparation and maintenance of detailed drawings/diagrams and work instructions of product, process instrumentation or equipment that can be used during the manufacturing process
- Preparation of sales drawings and coordination of prototype fabrication
- Creates bill of materials, submittal packages and participates in webex reviews with customers
- Completes quality documentation and measurements required by customers
- Communicates with vendors and considers manufacturability and assists with material/instrumentation research, selection and costing
- Provide customer support
- Set-up new part numbers, engineering masters and work orders
- Advanced knowledge of Solidworks
- Experience in sheet metal fabrication and welding techniques
- Minimum of a 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated, superior communication skills and attention to detail is very important in this position
- 4 years’ experience designing, preferably in a fabricating and metal manufacturing environment
Competitive wage, profit sharing plan, paid time off with NEW flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K, flexible spending plan, profit sharing plan. Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.