Operator-Post Weld Exhaust- 2nd Shift
Inspects mufflers for pin holes, cleans weld splatter and final inspection prior to painting. Prepare and package mufflers for shipment.
Openings: 2nd shift M-Th 4:30 PM-2:30 AM, OT as needed, $2/hr shift differential
Location: 311 Riggs Street, Bloomer
- Ability to inspect details of mufflers for pin holes or other defects prior to shipment
- Clean weld splatter and insure quality
- Uses hand tools and grinders
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs repetitively, up to 30 lbs sporadically
- Perform repetitive tasks
- Use a pallet jack
- Basic computer skills are helpful
- Have the ability to learn to read a tape measure, caliper or other measurement tools
- Attention to detail
- Operate hand tools
Competitive wage, profit sharing plan, paid time off with NEW flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K, flexible spending plan, profit sharing plan. Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Apply Online