Batch/Mix Operator- 2nd Shift
Seeking operators to mix and apply precious metal coatings to substrates that enjoy repetitive work in a clean, well-kept facility. Catalytic Combustion provides catalyst for commercial cooking applications, home appliance industry and supplies equipment to the VOC abatement, oil and gas, marine, rail, and other healthcare and mission critical facilities along with exhaust for small equipment/off road vehicles.
Openings: 2nd Shift: M-Th 4:00 PM- 2:00 AM. Shift differential of $2/hr.
Location: 709 21st Avenue, Bloomer
- Ability to measure and mix solutions of precious metals (platinum/palladium)
- Perform basic math calculations
- Transfers product from ovens for drying
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work with chemicals
- Follow multi-step instructions, and good math skills.
- Must be able to wear respirator occasionally
- Self-motivated, superior communication skills and attention to detail is very important in this position.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. and stand/walk for 10 hours.
- Basic computer skills
Competitive wage, profit sharing plan, paid time off with NEW flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K, flexible spending plan, profit sharing plan. Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.