Line Operator- Corrugating/Spinning- 2nd Shift
Seeking operator with mechanical aptitude to operate machinery that corrugates thin metal foil and spins the foil into round substrates.
Openings: 2nd Shift: M-Th 4:30 PM- 2:30 AM. Shift differential of $2/hr.
Location: 709 21st Avenue, Bloomer
- Set-up machinery including switching gear sets
- Monitor equipment to insure quality of corrugation
- Transfers product from ovens for drying
- Preparing raw materials for next steps
- Mechanical aptitude
- Self-motivated, superior communication skills and attention to detail is very important in this position
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. and stand/walk for 12 hours.
- Basic computer skills
Benefits: Competitive wage, paid time off with NEW flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K, flexible spending plan. Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Apply Online