CO - OXIDATION CATALYST / NATURAL GAS
A high performance oxidation catalyst system and carbon steel housing that can be designed and manufactured to fit all sizes of gas turbines.
- Combined Cycle
- Simple Cycle
- HRSGs - Heat Recovery Steam Generator
Generally provide 90% or more reduction of CO (Carbon Monoxide), VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), formaldehyde, HAPs(Hazardous Area Pollutants) and other toxiccompounds deemed harmful to your health by the EPA. Temperature range of gas turbine catalyst is 350ºF through 1,350ºF.
Pollutants we can reduce with Oxidation Catalyst:
- CO - Carbon Monoxide
- HC or VOCs - Hydro-Carbons or Volatile Organic Compounds
- HAPs - Hazardous Air Pollutants
- CH20 - Formaldehyde
Products and Services:
- NEW Sulfur-Resistant™ CO Catalyst. Inquire at Power-Gen@CatalyticCombustion.com
- Catalytic Oxidation (CO catalyst) New and Replacement catalyst for gas turbines, both combined and simple cycle applications.
- Catalyst Assessment - Health check for existing catalyst installed.
- Ammonia Slip (NH3) catalyst - for stringent emissions applications.
- Each HRSG emissions solution is custom-engineered to meet your desired operating and performance requirements.
CCC has a staff of application engineers with knowledge of the complex emissions regulations for the gas turbine industry. Their knowledge of the regulations includes:
- California Air Resources Board (CARB)
- Canadian Province Standards
- EPA Quad J, Z and O Regulations
- MACT Standards
- Ozone Changes within National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS)
- RICE NESHAP
- Tier IV Interim and Final Compliant Solutions
- T.A. Luft Standards
- U.S. State Implementation Plans
- World Bank Standards