Are you looking for variety in your next career position? You will have the opportunity to put your electrical and mechanical skills to work on our modern industrial equipment. Work on installs one day, and then provide input into the design process the next day. Gain solid experience by working on equipment solutions for various applications and industries.
Wages $22.00 to $26.00 per hour
Join Our Work Family & Enjoy:
- Unique Healthcare Options
- Company Paid Life and ST & LT Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance Options
- 80 Hours PTO in the 1st Year
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- 401K, 4% current match
- Clean Work Environment w/Modern Equipment
- Annual Performance Appraisal w/Wage Reviews
- Complimentary Company Logo Wear
- Periodic Giveaways, such as Lunches, Packer Tickets, Holiday Gifts, etc.
- Travel varies and is approximately 25%, could be up to 50% at times. Home most weekends!
Interesting Work in Your Field;
- Troubleshoot, maintain and service a wide array of mechanical and electrical equipment and systems.
- Respond to & support customers, including technical phone support.
- Electrical panel fabrication and testing.
- PLC, HMI, VFD and component programming.
- PID loop configuration and tuning.
- System wiring and testing.
- Spare parts and Service Trip order processing.
- Assist with in-shop equipment repair and maintenance as needed.
Your Skills Should Include:
- Associate Degree in electro-mechanical, electronics, robotics or equivalent technical or military training.
- Programming knowledge of PLC and Operator Interface equipment.
- Ability to read electrical schematics. Ability to create and modify electrical schematics is a plus.
- Ability to read process and instrumentation diagrams.
- Ability to communicate technical information over the phone, in writing and in person.
- Ability to source information and use resources.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask and adapt.
- Familiarity with MS Windows, Word and Excel.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel.
- The job will require the individual to stand, sit, squat and move as they work.
The successful candidate should be self-motivated, well-spoken and able to present a positive personal image.
Visit our website at www.catalyticcombustion.com to download an application or apply on-line.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.