We have experienced rapid growth, added a new product line, are thriving and don’t see an end in sight – it is a great time to join our team!
Responsible for a variety of tasks including kitting purchased and lasered parts to work orders, completing inspections on overhead cranes, forklifts, rigging equipment and ladders. Operate pieces of equipment to deburr, cut and roll parts. Gasketing and installation of catalysts. Will assist in shipping and receiving of products and paint preparation. Daily housekeeping and snow maintenance. Perform other miscellaneous assembly and duties as assigned. Must be able to operate overhead crane, forklift and cardboard baler. Conducts tasks in accordance with applicable health, safety, quality and environmental regulations.
Location: Bloomer WI
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Kitting and prepping of materials for projects.
- Operate forklift.
- Operate saw.
- Rolling materials.
- General fabrication tasks.
- Prep and assist with painting.
- Insulating equipment.
- Assembly of components.
- Assist with physical inventory courts.
- Drive to other locations for parts/supplies.
- Assist with welding.
- Pull/put away parts.
- Housekeeping and work cell organization
A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred. Previous work experience of 1-3 years is desired. Strong mechanical aptitude is required.
- Follow verbal and written instructions; routine, repetitive tasks.
- Use arithmetic; add, subtract, multiply, divide, fractions, decimals, percentages.
- Complete work orders, fill out forms and checklists.
- Copy data from one record to another.
- Use the computer to enter data.
- Use calipers and tape measures.
- Read and Interpret drawings and blueprints.
- Use logical thinking to solve problems.
Quality, accuracy, timeliness, and thoroughness of work performed is rewarded.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job requires a high physical activity level. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, crouch, kneel, reach, worked stooped over and climb. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits including health, life, disability, flexible spending plan, 401K and paid time off. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our website at www.catalyticcombustion.com for more information on our company and products or to apply online.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.