*Paying top dollar for experienced fabricators*
Performs layout and fabrication of metal weldments and assembly of advanced product following blueprints and work orders.
1st Shift- M-Th 6:00am-4:30pm. OT on Friday as needed
2nd Shift- M-Th 4:30pm-2:30am. OT on Friday as needed
Weekend Shift- F-Sun 6:00am-6:00pm, OT as needed.
Location: 311 Riggs Street, Bloomer, WI
- Prepare and setup of necessary tools and equipment including welders
- Fit and position weldments having a number of parts
- Use MIG and TIG skill to manufacture parts and assemblies
- Dimensional and alignment requirements controlled or not controlled by fixtures and by instruction or technique
- Operate overhead cranes and forklifts to assist with production assembly
- Gas piping
- Operate other necessary equipment and perform tasks necessary to complete parts to specifications
- Review finished assemblies and parts to ensure accuracy against drawings & BOMs
- Aptitude in welding processes on stainless, aluminum and mild steel material using both MIG and TIG
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. and stand/walk for 10 hours
- Basic computer skills, math skills and blue print use
- Ability to use measuring instruments
- Ability to operate overhead cranes, forklifts and other equipment
- Rig equipment
- Minimum 3 years welding/layout experience
Competitive wage, comprehensive full benefit package, very clean work environment, progressive technology and great team mates included!
Visit our website at www.catalyticcombustion.com to download an application or apply on-line.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Have a question?
If you need assistance seeking a job opportunity at Catalytic Combustion, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (715) 568-2882 or contact us at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer – This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.