Field Service Technician
Seeking an individual to respond to the needs of customers by performing numerous duties pertaining to fabrication, installation, startup, training, service calls, maintenance, repair and documentation of OEM equipment sold by Catalytic Combustion for emission control. Up to 50% travel.
Location: Bloomer, WI
- Troubleshooting, maintaining and servicing a wide array of mechanical and electrical equipment and systems.
- Creating service reports for work performed.
- Providing technical phone support.
- Spare parts and Service Trip order processing.
- Electrical panel fabrication and testing.
- PLC, VFD and Controller programming.
- PID loop configuration and tuning.
- System wiring and testing.
- Assisting with in-shop equipment repair and maintenance as needed.
- Associate Degree in electro-mechanical, electronics, robotics or equivalent technical or military training.
- Programming knowledge of PLC and Operator Interface equipment.
- Ability to read electrical schematics. Ability to create and modify electrical schematics is a plus.
- Ability to read process and instrumentation diagrams.
- Ability to communicate technical information over the phone, in writing and in person.
- Familiarity with MS Windows, Word and Excel.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- The job will require domestic and international travel, overtime, working weekends, and may require extended long stays on the job site to complete the job. Requires travel to customer’s site by company/rental vehicles or airline travel.
- The job will require the individual to stand, sit, squat and move as they work.
The successful candidate should be self-motivated, well-spoken and able to present a positive personal image.
Competitive wage, comprehensive full benefit package, very clean work environment, progressive technology and great team mates included!
Visit our website at www.catalyticcombustion.com to download an application or apply on-line.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.