ACCURATE – Catalytic Combustion is one of the industry’s most advanced OEM metal fabrication facilities.
LOWER COST – Our state of the art equipment can process larger parts at a lower cost per part than any competitor in NW Wisconsin.
FASTEST – Catalytic’s controls and software are the most advanced in the industry with the fastest processing times.
Catalytic Combustion Bystronic ByStar 4020 cutting laser is extremely versatile. In addition to flat materials, tubes and profiles can also be processed by our laser cutting system. Primary carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum are cut. The thicknesses of the processed sheet metal that can be cut are up to 1" carbon steel and 1" stainless steel.
- The work area is fully accessible, both during sheet metal and tube and profile processing
- It has a capability of processing sheet metal up to 6'6" x 13', one of the biggest in the industry
- With can quickly and easily design tailored parts and create cutting plans and bending programs with a push of a button.
- Able to take your drawings in embed them into our software to get the best efficiency and parts for your company.
- The Bystar is bigger, faster and stronger than the other laser out there to get your needs met in a short amount of time.
Catalytic Combustions state-of-the-art Bystronic press brake improves bending capabilities by increasing production efficiency and flexibility, while delivering premium work piece quality from the first to the last bending operation.
- Six axis back gage provides solutions for even the most complex bending geometries.
- Efficient volume production as well as small lot size production.
- Press force of 250 tons with bending lengths up to 12 feet.
- Processing of unusually large or thick sheets, as well as long bends with tight angles.
- Highly efficient bending, versatility and increased flexibility in production.
- Time-saving touch screen control, interactive interfaces and set up plans that can be drawn in minutes. It also offers bending programs with 3D simulations of the bending process.
Catalytic Combustion has Davi 4 roll CNC roller capabilities.
- Maximum width of 5'
- Maximum thickness of ¼"
- Smallest Diameter is 8"
Catalytic Combustion employs experienced welders, certified welders and robotic welders. This combination of expertise and accuracy means that we can consistently provide our customers with top-quality welded parts. From simple spot-welds to complex assemblies, we can produce quality weldments in aluminum, carbon steel, and stainless steel.
Our welding capabilities include:
- Robotic Welder – Panasonic
- Turntable positioner
- Aluminum, Carbon Steel, and Stainless Steel capable
- MIG (GMAW & FCAW), TIG (GTAW), and Stick (SMAW)â€¨• 10 Welding Stations & 2 Multiple Axis Positioners and three sets of rollers
- Welding Certifications
- AWS D1.1 (Carbon Steel)
- AWS D1.6 (Stainless Steel)
- ASME Sec. 9 gas pipe certification
Flexible Design & UL508A Panel Certified Panel Shop
If you already have engineered drawing files we can download them directly into our system, saving time and increasing the efficiency of the production process. We can also start with your sketches, samples or ideas and use our advanced Solidworks system to create production-ready SW files. The choice is yours.