This position is responsible for development, implementation, coordination and administration of all major human resources programs and functions including recruitment, employee relations and engagement, wage and salary administration, training and development, benefit administration and safety. This position is also responsible for organizing and coordinating Company’s office operations and procedures.
Location: Bloomer, WI
- Establishing and maintaining engaged and constructive relationships between employees and the Company.
- Responsible for long-range strategic planning and development of operational plans for the department.
- Develops, recommends and implements programs, policies, procedures, and controls regarding employment issues.
- Analyzes manpower requirements, absenteeism, turnover, and other personnel statistics and prepares reports for management on a periodic and as-requested basis.
- Prepares, issues and updates company policies and procedures as needed and informs employees of updates.
- Administration of the employee benefit programs including health, life and disability insurances, time-off, retirement plan, education assistance and EAP.
- Development and direction of wage and salaries policies for attracting and retaining employees.
- Direction of recruitment and selection process along with conducting new employee orientations.
- Analyzes training needs and develops or coordinates training programs as needed.
- Administers Workman’s Compensation program and works with insurance companies and employees on claims.
- Coordination of company safety program.
- Maintaining legally required records on employees and human resources activities. Filing required government reports.
- Bachelors degree in human resources, industrial relations, business management, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience (preferably in manufacturing), which includes work in employee relations, selection, compensation, performance appraisal, training and development, employee benefits, wage and hour compliance, policy development, and safety concerns.
- Maintain a high degree in confidentiality
- Be able to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively and able to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience with using MS Office in creating documents and spreadsheets to produce reports and track data and statistics.
Competitive wage, comprehensive full benefit package, very clean work environment, progressive technology and great team mates included!
Visit our website at www.catalyticcombustion.com to download an application or apply on-line.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.