Utility & Prime Power
Catalytic Combustion Corporation has experience and knowledge of complex and ever-changing emission regulations.
Why CCC for Utility and Prime Power Generation?
Catalytic Combustion Corporation (CCC) is an industry leader in engineering, designing, and manufacturing emission control systems for utility and prime power generating engines in commercial and industrial applications in new and retrofit situations.
Catalytic Combustion is continually making industry advances and looking for ways to improve results, certify new technologies, and create products and technologies that are relevant, efficient, reliable, and easy to incorporate into our clients’ operations.
Our emission control systems are used by:
- Utility and Prime Power Generation
- Gas Turbines –Combined Cycle and Simple Cycle
- Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG)
- Cogeneration plants
- Gas Compression
- Combined Heat & Power
- Mission Critical facilities with generators
- Data Centers
- SILENT NOx® Selective Catalytic Reduction Systems
- Sulfur Resistant Catalyst Technology
- Catalysts to control Formaldehyde
- Certification of new technologies
- Understanding of and experience meeting EPA, CARB, IMO, and other emission regulations
Three Way Catalyst (TWC)
Three Way Catalyst (TWC) is a non-selective catalytic reduction product for rich burn natural gas engines, propane and gasoline industrial engines, and chemical processes providing very high reduction rates of NOx, CO, HC, VOCs, and HAPs over a broad temperature operating range.