Sets-up and operates a Bystronic laser or press brakes, grinds and deburrs parts as needed. Willing to cross train on other operations including rolling and machining equipment.
1st Shift: M-Th 6:00 AM -4:30 PM OT on Friday as needed.
Location: Bloomer, WI
- Prepare and setup of necessary tools and equipment for laser cutting jobs.
- Cut parts in accordance with specifications
- Propose potential quality or productivity enhancements i.e. continual improvements
- Review parts to ensure accuracy against drawings & BOMs
- Ability to identify different types of metal
- May operate rollers and plasma table
- Responsible for inventory and quality documentation
- Ability to follow work orders
- Strong computer skills
- Math skills and blue print use
- Metal fabrication methods, and mechanical aptitude are required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate overhead cranes, forklifts and other equipment
Competitive wage, paid time off with NEW flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K, flexible spending plan, profit sharing plan. Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status