Operate equipment that applies a coating to thin metal foil.
Openings: 1st Shift M-Th 6:00AM-4:30 PM, OT when necessary
Location: Bloomer, WI
- Set-up and operate coating equipment
- Monitor equipment to ensure quality of coating applied to metal matches specifications
- Receive and issue materials into computer software system
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Self-motivated and attention to detail
- Be able to communicate effectively and follow written and verbal instructions
- Basic computer skills
Competitive wage, paid time off with flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K match, flexible spending plan. Lots of extras! Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status