Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and preventative maintenance systems and processes.
Location: Bloomer, WI
- Perform mechanic skills to change fluids, hoses, bulbs, filters and other maintenance items
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Establish, assemble and document preventative maintenance programs, checklists and other instructions
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Assist with new equipment installations and upgrades.
- Managing company vehicle maintenance programs and coordination.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs needed during production times.
- 2 year degree in Industrial Mechanical or equivalent technical training or related field.
- 1-3 years previous work experience in related field
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have strong technical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills including experience with MS Office
Hours for this position may be flexible: M-Th- 7:00am-4:30pm or 6:30am-4:00pm, Fridays- 7:00am-11:00am or 6:30am-10:30am
Competitive wage, paid time off with flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K match, flexible spending plan. Lots of extras! Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status