This position would provide support to manufacturing operations by coordinating work orders and releasing them to production.
Location: 709 21st Ave, Bloomer, WI
- Create work orders from engineering masters in ERP software.
- Print and assemble work order traveler packets for manufacturing including drawings and quality check sheets.
- Requisition internal lasered/press brake components.
- Distribute work order packets to work cells.
- Provide back-up support for shipping. This can include bill of lading creation, scheduling trucks, creating and printing pack lists and labels.
- Back-up support for verifying incoming shipments, receiving them into ERP software and putting them away.
- Back-up issuing and receiving of precious metal work orders.
- Purchasing of supply or urgent stock items.
- Reconcile work orders materials and resolve discrepancies
- Assist in kitting of materials for welders.
- Using logical thinking to solve problems
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Meeting deadlines that change frequently
- Advanced computer skills using MS Excel and Outlook
Competitive wage, paid time off with NEW flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K, flexible spending plan, profit sharing plan. Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status