Responsibilities include managing and working with 2nd shift production staff ensuring that all work is performed in a safe manner resulting in high quality output.
Location: 311 Riggs Street, Bloomer WI
- Directs activities of employees in production
- Sets the work schedule and places employees in the appropriate positions to increase productivity.
- Involved with capacity planning and inventory programs.
- Coordinates with Engineering, the release of projects and products to production.
- Involved in recruiting and hiring, development and training, evaluating performance and maintaining records such as attendance and performance reviews for employees.
- Training of new employees and communicating job expectations
- 3-5 years’ experience managing manufacturing processes and production
- Minimum 3 years working with fabrication and welding equipment and techniques preferred.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
Competitive wage, paid time off with NEW flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K, flexible spending plan, profit sharing plan. Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status