This position is responsible for preparation and maintenance of drawings used for product fabrication, collaboration with Project Managers in the conceptual designs of new products and development of tooling and fixtures for production processes.
Location: Bloomer, WI
- Preparation and maintenance of detailed drawings/diagrams and work instructions of product, process instrumentation or equipment that can be used during the manufacturing process.
- Review project specifications from Sales and Customers.
- Provides support to production.
- Preparation of sales drawings and coordination of prototype fabrication and testing of products.
- Performs design calculations.
- Creates bill of materials, submittal packages and participates in webex reviews with customers.
- Completes quality documentation and measurements required by customers (PPAP, Controls Plans, FMEA, etc.).
- Communicates with vendors and considers manufacturability and assists with material/instrumentation research, selection and costing.
- Set-up new part numbers, engineering masters and work order routings.
Associate degree in Mechanical Design or equivalent technical training in a related field is preferred. Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment (metal fabrication preferred).
- Basic knowledge of Solidworks is required.
- Must have strong technical and problem-solving skills.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Deal effectively with time pressures, stress, and change.
Competitive wage, paid time off with flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K match, flexible spending plan. Lots of extras! Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status