Responsible for prepping round substrates accordingly to specifications to meet customer requirements
Standard Hours: M-Th 6:00am-4:30pm, OT when necessary
Location: Bloomer, WI
Join Our Team & Enjoy
- We have negotiated a $5 co-pay for ALL employees & their families to enjoy WI-wide access to over 40 clinics! This includes Urgent Care, Primary Care & Physical Therapy.
- Competitive Insurance Benefits, including major medical plan w/HSA
- 401K, Enroll @ 6 Months, 5% Current Match + Immediate Vesting
- Sparkling Work Environment & Modern Equipment too!
- Annual Performance Appraisal w/Wage Reviews
- Employee Appreciation Events & Gifts
- Much more!
- Operating pieces of equipment to cut and router substrates to desired size
- Applying washcoat to the round substrates
- Loading and unloading round substrates from ovens
- Spot Welding
- Packaging of the final assembled product
- Issue and receive material using a computer
- Able to follow multi-step instructions
- Basic math skills and mechanical aptitude
- Inputting data on forms, checklists and into the computer
- Interpret drawings and blueprints
- Use various measuring tools such as calipers and tape measures
Visit our website at www.catalyticcombustion.com to download an application or apply on-line.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Have a question?
If you need assistance seeking a job opportunity at Catalytic Combustion, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (715) 568-2882 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer – This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.