Set-up and operate production equipment to bend, cut, expand and louver metal parts for mufflers.
Location: Bloomer WI
1st Shift: M-Th 6:00 AM-4:30 PM OT on Friday as needed.
2nd Shift: M-Th 4:30 PM-2:30 AM OT on Friday as needed. $2.00/hr shift differential
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs repetitively, up to 30 lbs sporadically
- Perform repetitive tasks
- Use a pallet jack to move up to 600 lbs
- Retrieve fixtures and components from shelving and bins weighing up to 30 lbs from floor level up to 5’ high.
- Basic computer skills
- Have the ability to read a tape measure, caliper or other measurement tool
- Math skills and blue print use
Competitive wage, paid time off with NEW flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K, flexible spending plan. Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status