Seeking a skilled press brake operator willing to cross train on laser or other operations.
Location: Bloomer, WI
1st Shift: M-Th 6:00 AM-4:30 PM, OT as necessary
Sets-up and operates Bystronic press brakes, cuts and bends parts for welding, grinding and deburring. Willing to cross train on laser cutting and other operations.
- Prepare and setup of necessary tools and equipment for bending jobs.
- Bend parts in accordance with specifications
- Propose potential quality or productivity enhancements i.e. continual improvements
- Review parts to ensure accuracy against drawings & BOMs
- Willing to cross train on laser and machining or other areas
- Strong computer skills
- Math skills and blue print use
- Metal fabrication methods, and mechanical aptitude are required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate overhead cranes, forklifts and other equipment
Competitive wage, paid time off with flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K match, flexible spending plan. Lots of extras! Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status