Are you looking for a key position in a company where you can put your experienced project management skills to good work? Check out this opportunity to work with a premier Emission Control Products supplier. You will take the lead of the project from sales to shipping, all the way to onsite start-up and testing. If you are used to delivering products on time and within budget, we want to talk to you!
Location: Bloomer, WI
Join our Family Orientated Company & Enjoy
- Unique Healthcare Options
- Company Paid Life and ST & LT Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance Options
- 2 Weeks Vacation Annually right off the bat!
- 401K, Enroll @ 6 Months, 4% Current Match + Immediate Vesting
- Clean Work Environment w/Modern Equipment
- Annual Performance Appraisal w/Wage Reviews
- Employee Appreciation Events & Gifts
Interesting Work in Your Field;
- Coordination of project activities including engineering, design, fabrication, purchasing, shipping and installation.
- Track project through fabrication and work with fabrication through any production related challenges.
- Track and control the cost, schedule, and performance metrics of assigned projects.
- Provide technical review of process and equipment application designs.
- Maintain project documentation and quality records to verify all contractual requirements are realized.
- Manage project subcontractors, supply chain, and logistics.
- Complete and file project documentation appropriately.
Your Skills Should Include:
- Bachelors’ degree in an Engineering or Technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management.
- Advanced knowledge of computer applications including: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and Enterprise Software.
- Ability to communicate technical information over the phone, in writing and in person.
- Experience with internal and external project managing.
- Technical and mechanically inclined, understanding of technical material.
- Some travel may be required.
The successful candidate should be self-motivated, well-spoken and able to present a positive personal image.
Visit our website at www.catalyticcombustion.com to download an application or apply on-line.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.