This position is responsible for project design, development and/or execution, quality assurance and problem resolution. Projects may include R&D, sold orders, new internal equipment or others as identified.
Location: Bloomer, WI
- Provides engineering and design expertise including supporting sales during customer visits.
- Reviews project costing to ensure profitable product pricing or sufficient Return on Investment and verify accurate cost estimating procedures.
- Manages project life cycles from conceptual to commercialization.
- Handling all project (both internal & external) submittals/documents
- Bachelors degree in an engineering field
- At least 6 years of experience working with engineering teams, preferably in an industrial environment
- Previous work experience of 3 years in project management
- Must have strong technical and problem-solving skills to include the mechanical, electrical and chemical engineering disciplines.
- Knowledgeable about state-of-the-art design tools (e.g., CAD, Solidworks, FEA) and product development/project management best practices.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Competitive wage, paid time off with flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K match, flexible spending plan. Lots of extras! Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status