This position is wholly responsible for the project from handoff from Sales to shipping and onsite start-up and testing. The Project Manager is responsible for scope, design, cost, schedule and quality of engineering projects.
Location: 311 Riggs Street, Bloomer WI
- Coordination of project activities including engineering, design, fabrication, purchasing, shipping and installation
- Track project through fabrication and work with fabrication through any production related challenges
- Track and control the cost, schedule, and performance metrics of assigned projects
- Provide technical review of process and equipment application designs
- Maintain project documentation and quality records to verify all contractual requirements are realized
- Manage project subcontractors, supply chain, and logistics
- Complete and file project documentation appropriately
- Bachelors degree in an Engineering or Technical discipline is preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management
- Advanced knowledge of computer applications including: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Enterprise Software, Solidworks, AutoCAD
- Ability to communicate technical information over the phone, in writing and in person
- Some travel may be required
Competitive wage, paid time off with NEW flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K, flexible spending plan, profit sharing plan. Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status