Responsible for answering phones and assisting the Customer Service department with shipping.
Hours of Work: Noon – 4:30pm, Monday thru Friday
Location: Bloomer, WI
- Answering phones on a multi-line phone system and direct inquiries to the appropriate department
- Greeting customers, vendors, suppliers and visitors
- Complete shipping documents, such as bills of lading
- Provide customers with advanced shipping notifications
- Prepare and arrange freight pick-up
- Prepare outgoing mail
- Assist with ordering and stocking office supplies
- Processing Flop Flip Grill orders
- Scanning, filing and linking documents
- High School diploma, additional education a Plus
- Minimum of one-year recent experience in an office environment
- Must be able to multi-task
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent personal communication skills
Visit our website at www.catalyticcombustion.com to download an application or apply on-line.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Have a question?
If you need assistance seeking a job opportunity at Catalytic Combustion, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (715) 568-2882 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer – This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.