This position will be responsible for operating robotic welders.
1st Shift M-Th 6:00AM-4:30PM, OT when necessary
2nd Shift M-Th 4:30PM-2:30AM, OT when necessary
Location: Bloomer, WI
- Loading/unloading mufflers and components from the weld fixtures in the robot
- Issuing materials to work orders and receiving completed parts
- Inspecting parts after the robot has welded and fixing any defects.
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs repetitively, up to 30 lbs sporadically
- Perform repetitive tasks
- Mechanical aptitude
- Forklift experience a plus
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Basic blueprint reading and computer skills
Competitive wage, paid time off with NEW flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K, flexible spending plan, profit sharing plan. Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status