Work with Catalytic Combustion Corporation on your contract manufacturing and precision metal fabrication projects. Our 90,000 sq. ft. facility can handle your largest projects and our state-of-the-art equipment and experienced team help you meet your delivery timelines and quality requirements.
Catalytic Combustion is one of the industry’s most advanced OEM metal fabrication facilities.
Our state-of-the-art equipment can process larger parts at a lower cost.
We keep your turnaround time to a minimum with our exceptional team, equipment, and systems.
With 90,000 sq. ft. + of manufacturing space, we can handle your biggest jobs.
- Bystronic ByStar 4020 cutting laser is extremely versatile. In addition to flat materials, tubes and profiles can also be processed by the laser cutting system.
- Metal can be processed up to 1″ for carbon steel and 3/4″ for stainless steel.
- Parts can be programmed from a wide range of 2-D or 3-D part files.
ProStar PRS150 HD Plasma Cutting Table
- Effective cutting area of 8′ x 8′ with an automatic 2′ voltage sensing Z axis
- Effective at cutting carbon steel up to 3/4″
Catalytic Combustion employs certified welders and robotic welders. This combination of expertise and accuracy means that we can consistently provide our customers with top-quality welded parts. From simple spot-welds to complex assemblies, we can produce quality weldments in aluminum, carbon steel, and stainless steel.
- Three Miller/Panasonic welding stations
- Processes proficient by CCC operators include advanced pulse GMAW, GTAW, FCAW, robotic GTAW, robotic advanced GMAW
- Our in-house certified weld inspector can create, test, and verify custom WPS specific to your application when required
- Welding stations include precision D-28 modular tooling platforms, powered tank rollers, mobile fume collection, and powered weldment positioners
- Multiple levels/methods of weld inspections are available to better adapt to your project’s requirements
- Aluminum, carbon, and stainless steel
- MIG, TIG, and STICK
- 10 welding stations
- AWS D1.1 Certification
- AWS D1.6 Certification
Catalytic Combustion’s state-of-the-art Bystronic press brakes improve bending capabilities by increasing production efficiency and flexibility. Premium work piece quality from the first to the last bending operation. Six axis back gauge provides solutions for even the most complex bending geometries
- Efficient volume production as well as small lot size production
- Press force of 250 metric tons with bending lengths up to 12 feet.
- Time-saving touch screen control, interactive interfaces, and set up plans that can be drawn in minutes
- 3D simulations of the bending process
PLATE ROLLER – DAVI – MCB 3034 4-ROLL
- Maximum sheet width 120″
- Maximum rolling thickness at 10′ width=3/4″
- Minimum diameter 16.25″
PLATE ROLLER – DAVI – MCA 1515
- 60″ maximum width
- 1/4″ maximum material thickness
- 6″ minimum diameter
- 36″ maximum width
- 16 gauge maximum material thickness
- 2.5″ minimum diameter
UL 508A Certified Builder of Industrial Control Panels
CCC offers a UL508A certified panel shop, in-house, capable to produce high quality and repeatable industrial control panels to fit your project’s needs. Control panels can be produced from customer supplied schematics or can be designed in house by our controls design group.
Fladder® Deburring Machine
The Fladder® de-burring machine utilizes oscillating and rotating spindles to ensure a uniform finish on all parts.
- Maximum working envelope of 42” wide parts
- Primarily intended for stainless steel and aluminum parts
VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER, HAAS VF-8
- X axis 64″
- Y axis 40″
- Z axis 30″
- Maximum weight on table 4,000 lbs.
Please note that parts can be machined from 2-D drawings, 3-D models, napkin sketches, or reverse engineered from existing customer-supplied parts.
- Vertical tilt frame automatic CNC band saw
- 15″ x 20″ material envelope
- Capable of cutting 60 degree miters in both directions
- Equipped with servo bar feed system for bullet nose cutting
- Capable of cutting complex parts efficiently and repeatably
Cross Draft Paint Booth
Booth size is 20′ wide and 16′ tall by 66′ in length with an open crane slot in the ceiling to allow for crane loading and unloading of the booth.
Frequently Asked Questions