This position will be responsible for assembling, welding components into small assemblies.
Openings: 2nd Shift- M-Th 4:30pm-2:30am, OT on Fridays when necessary. Shift differential of $2.00/hr.
Location: 311 Riggs Street, Bloomer
- Assembling, welding components into small assemblies
- Demonstrating an aptitude in high production rate MIG welding processes on carbon steel material
Additional Lead Responsibilities:
- Role model for safety, documentation, and good production habits.
- Field production questions and ensure staff is able to continue working. Lead would pursue questions if unable to answer.
- Provide Supervisor with candid feedback on production schedule and plans.
- The ability to train employees in safety, quality and production processes within designated areas.
- Support the objectives of the department or product line.
- Monitor and report daily production activities to the Supervisor and other departments as required
- Basic welding experience and math skills
- Experience reading and using blue prints
- Familiarity with metal fabrication methods
- Having a mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs repetitively, up to 30 lbs sporadically
- Perform repetitive tasks
- Use a pallet jack
- Retrieve fixtures and components from shelving and bins weighing up to 30 lbs from floor level up to 5’ high
- Experience driving forklifts a plus
Competitive wage, paid time off with NEW flexible scheduling, health, dental, life, disability, 401K, flexible spending plan, profit sharing plan. Very clean work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer- This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status